IT Project Manager (Full-time or contract)
- Software Development
- Penang, MY
- Remote friendly
2021-10-27 00:40:07 UTC
At Xpress.ai we work with customers to co-develop new solutions that fit their business needs and optionally then take it to market. Project Managers are key to ensuring that the project runs smoothly, and that we meed the requirements of the customer within the confines of what is possible with current technologies.
● Manage project software development lifecycle, the day to day operation support and change request for single and/or multiple end to end full project implementations.
● Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
● Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on time, on budget & quality delivery along with requirement specifications and proposal
● Adhere Agile project management ecosystem for Agile delivery by Agile teams
● Manage project backlog and plan for agile sprints and scrums for Agile project delivery
● Coordinating with engineering and business stakeholders in the prioritization and detail of deliveries while at the same time collaborating with other project stakeholders for consistent and focused implementation.
● Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
● Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centers.
● Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Accomplishes technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
● Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
● Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Project Management related to IT product or projects
● Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
● Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
● Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
● Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
● Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
● Professional Project Management Certification (PMP, Agile) from accredited intuition preferred
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Penang, Malaysia