UI/UX Designer (Full-time or contract)
- Design & User Experience
- Penang, MY
- Remote friendly
2021-10-27 01:19:24 UTC
Creating a great user experience for AI solutions can be a significant challenge. We need UX designers who can really emphasize with the end-user and create intuitive yes aesthetic interfaces for our products.
Our solutions range from web applications, to mobile solutions, and are deployed in offices, factories, hospitals and farms.
● Lead and own the design process throughout the entire design development cycle from discovery, ideation, prototyping to validating the UI after implementation.
● Conduct discovery workshops, design workshop, user research and interviews to gather customers' pain points, evaluate the findings and produce customer-centric solutions.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
● Work closely with squad members to develop personas by understanding business objectives and analysing the existing data.
● Collect and assess user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
● Architect UX flows, develop prototype and supportive documents to effectively communicate design approach
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Arts or related field
● 5+ years of experience working in UI/UX related fields with experience working on multiple platforms including a hardware product with embedded software.
● Strong listening, organization, and communication skills regarding UI/UX design process, methods, and rationale.
● Familiarity with design systems thinking.
● Experience creating fully fleshed-out designs and graphics for mobile, web, and other applicable software applications.
● Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams.
● Highly proficient in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch.
● Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc
● Competent to identify and solve UX issues
● Familiar with web, iOS and Android native apps UX/UI best practices
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Penang, Malaysia