Machine Learning Engineer (Full-time or contract)
- Software Development
- Penang, MY
- Remote friendly
2021-10-27 01:37:02 UTC
At Xpress.ai we work with customers to co-develop new solutions that fit their business needs and optionally then take it to market. Machine learning engineers are the cornerstone to providing the customers with a new solution to their problems. At Xpress AI you’ll usually be working directly with customers to create data sets and train models that help customers achieve their goal.
● We are looking for individuals that are highly passionate to work on advancing manufacturing with data science capabilities.
● Innovative thinkers who are highly interested in explorations, pathfinding, and piloting new capabilities using Predictive Modeling, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques.
● Develop software, algorithms and applications to apply mathematics to data, perform large scale and deep experimentation, translating data into intelligence, solve a variety of business problems.
● Proving from theoretical hypotheses to a piloted solution.
● Assists business with inferences and observations with finding patterns , relationships in data.
● Builds machine learning based products/solutions, which provides descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, or prescriptive models.
● Uses or develops machine learning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis and others, to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Data Analytics, Computer Vision, Robotics, IOT, etc.
● Interacts with users to define requirements for breakthrough product/solutions.
● In either research environments or specific product environments, utilizes current programming methodologies to translate machine learning models and data processing methods into software.
● Completes programming, testing, debugging, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products.
● Operationalizes Machine Learning ready for scaled/POR integration, deployment, adoption and support.
● BSc. or MSc. or Ph.D. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or related fields provided they have a strong technical knowledge and experience in machine learning.
● Minimum 6 years of relevant experiences.
● Proficient in programming and scripting skills Java EE, Python.
● Proficient in a deep learning framework such as PyTorch, TensorFlow or Keras.
● Experience in working with various ML libraries and packages like Scikit learn, Theano, Tensorflow, Matplotlib, Caffe, Pandas etc.
● Requires deep expertise in relational database structures, research methods, machine learning, deep learning and AI.
● Thorough understanding of data and ML process and lifecycle including data wrangling, feature engineering, EDA, supervised and unsupervised machine learning models for training, testing and validations
● Good understanding of statistical analysis and techniques: Classification analysis (Decision trees, Random Forest, GBM, Linear and Logistic regression analysis, ANOVA, Hypothesis testing, Cluster analysis, PCA)
● Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
● Exposure to stream processing infrastructure such as Kafka and Spark Streaming a plus
● In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
● Experience in collaborative research and thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Penang, Malaysia